Saturday, November 1, 2014

5 for Friday - October 31


{1}
Happy Halloween! My aide and I were lifeguards for Halloween, just in case someone drowned in a puddle during our one day of rain! ;) 


{2}
A parent in my class brought little pumpkins for the kids to paint. The kids had SO much fun with them!  



{3}
This week we had lots of fun with Halloween crafts! The watercolor and paper haunted houses are one of my favorite crafts we've made this year!  They were great for fine motor and following directions.  And the students had a blast decorating sugar skulls with paint, jewels, pom-poms, stickers and more!! Sometimes, you just need to have a little fun :) 

{4}
Bully activity numero tres. We've been working hard to learn what "bullying" is and how we can be kinder, more caring students. This activity shocked them a little, but was a tangible way for them to grasp the concept further! More details coming next week :) 

{5}
Not school related, but after my crazy day at school, my husband and I went over to our friends to help pass out candy and have a little Halloween get together. I switched costumes, because I'm fancy like that, and went as a zebra.  He is a "hipster" Mario.  Gotta balance that hard work out with some serious fun :)


Thanks for stopping by and click on over to Doodle Bugs Teaching for the rest of this weeks bloggers who linked up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment